Monday, March 28, 2011

Narrative Poem

Victoria Martin(:
Baby Sister<3
I couldn't wait
For the most precious date
My baby sisters was almost near
I felt that waiting for her was more nine months it seems like a year


The first time i saw you
I ask myself what to do
Since then i love you,
So much you don't have a clue


Oh Vicky, i love you with all my heart
You are so beautiful, like a piece of art
But if God ever gave me
Something special you see
It will be you, i won't think about it twice
Your love does not has a price




The love i have for you, i can't express
To have you as a sister is a bless
I love to the very end
You I will always be there to defend
You; The baby sister i love


No love lost, however Yes love found
With you Vicky i walk around
Without getting tired
Along I am with you, I don't care if i get fired



A sisters love is strong
A sisters love is long
To see you clap,makes me feel nice
Oh yea you know you are favorite niece

So day by day I see you grow
You are on Angel send from God is all i want you to know
We all love you, I feel like a mom
I feel if something happens to you it will like bomb
That will end the world
I worry for your future
I worry for your life
Are you ever going to be a wife?
Good question i rather not find out


My baby sister never holds a grudge
She is sweet like chocolate full of fudge
I love you forever till the day I die
you will forever be in my life
Thank God for a sister like you(:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment