Saturday, April 23, 2011

& the story continues of diary of wimpy kid: My Life

 So now I am here in my house bored, my father continues to make me much stroger than ever. I am now in trouble, because of something i did to Rodrick. I wrote on his CD's of him and his crew(Bands). "Mom,that little rat wrote on my CD's, WOW-wait this says "BACON!", said Rodrick. Then, my mother reply "Oh lord, kids this so dumd. You love bacon Rodrick!" "Yea, but not on my CD!" said  Rodrick. " I didn't meant  to it was an accident" Oh course no one belive me, so i cant' do the following. Eat candy, Play Hide and seek, Eat corn, Play with Rowley or even breathe. Yea, Rodrick said " Oh you are not allow to breathe", said Rodrick. I reply "I am citizen and i have rights. Which i will follow," "Now you are not a citizen, you are a Notacitizen" Long story short, i have rules i have to follow. The next day i got all the chorus of everyone. I had to clean the toilet, kill big and nasty spiders. "Greg, hurry" scream my mother. So i ran to her, she says "Change the channel, I am tired of  picking the same botton" " I am coming, Mother" i reply. Long story short, i had to do a zillion of stuff i hated to do. For example, taking out the trash, so i kind of like the point i am being treated different. In a bad way but different right,?  Can any thing go much worst in my life?
     Now, i been grounded for seven days, 6 hours, 59 minutes, and 2 seconds. Yea i do keep the time and everything. What i love about getting in trouble is my mom makes me in eat in my room, I am not allow to live in the "Enviroment". Enviroment means with my family. So now Rodrick probaly forgot why i am still grounded, but my mom doesnt of what i think. "Mom remeber what I did to Rodrick CD's?" I ask. She reply "What, are you in their silly Rock and Roll Band? Oh yea Why are you grounded for, Did you eat all fish food, or did you got your little brothers toy? " she ask. " I said "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." i said for about  one hour, four minutes, and seven seconds. Now i am not grounded. So that was the story when i got on trouble for writting Bacon on Rodrick and his crew (Musical Rock and Roll Band) CD's.
    Hi my name is Greg, but i like when people call me GREG! Today I am going to go to Chucky M chesse, i love that place. The mascot is a lion, they sell tacos and have amazing games. For example, Hide and eat, is when you eat while hiding amazing right.  Another great game is Fool the Food. The game is like if you are eating tacos, you say you are eating Pizza from Italia :D. Really cool right. Well the reason i am going there is because my mom found some coupons on MG Times,that newspaper really rocks. I love it there, i always go there and play hide and eat. Well i love it and end of story.
     Today, I went to Chucky M chesse, it was horrible. First of all, it was full of little kids, i mean LITTLE. So my mom said " be nice to them Greg!" That made me look like a total fool!!!! Now, i had to play with them this game call "LET THE LITTLE ONES KILL YOU" as you heard, you pretend I was a beast a monster a horrible human been. While the kids kick me or treat me reallly bad. As you see it was a horrible day for me. MyR life really sucks right? But I still wants to go there again and have fun with the little kids!! I hope next ime I go with  Rodrick, so then he could be "LET THE  LITTLE ONES KILL YOU". I promise I will record and take pictures of the special event! Anyways, ii am very hurt right now. I am lucky to be writting this Paragraph. By the way did you know that a paragraphs has to have a least six senteces, amazing right. Wait my mom is calling me " Greg what are you doing honey, come look I aam looking through your babies pictures" said my mom. I hav etold you my mom loves to take pictures of anything.
      Now I am very lucky because Rodrick went to this place called " Camp for Rockers" is a camp bulid for rockers. They do music about Rock and also take oictures with other famous Rockers. For example, Kskdjansjf JAKDs Fash John , yeah is really hard to pronounce right. I had  to ask my brother Rodrick how to saay it, and i never ask him for help. But I was very confuse for everything how to prounouce that Kskdjansjf JAKDs Fash John . I hope he stays there for ever right? " Greg, baby come. Now that your brother is not going to be here. You will have more responsibles, which really are going to help me and make me feel like Rodrick will still be here!?' said my mother. "OK, Like what mother" i ask. " Well be a godd kid that is all, ok go have fun" well that is what i hope she would say but instead she said a billion of chourous i have to do. For example, make breakfast, wash cloth, bake cookies only with sugar, play with my little brother, an ddo other things a kid of my age will hate to do you know. Well every single second of my life i miss my borther. I hope he is missing me. (Rodrick in the camp) "i miss my brother, i miss bugging him" said Rodrick. Back at home well i have to go. I am going tostar baking those sugar cookies, i think that is impossoble but hey i going to try! Bye(:

No comments:

Post a Comment