Thursday, April 7, 2011

testing stragies

       The following are testing strageries to use in tests. Read the question carefully. it might seem simple, but
actually is not.  Read the question carefully really helps to understand what is the catch be look for context clues that will help you allot, you will find sub meaning. that will for sure make the question much easier.If there is a passage read it over and over still you finally get it. Read in your mind or allow but be sure to not disturb others read all the answer choices. don't just pick c because is a pretty letter!Do your best, go over it you could do it. believe in yourself and cover answer for those cheaters in class.

    Next time for the CST, i will use this strageries.  I will read the questions carefully, and i will look for context clues. Ms.Mejia makes us explain why i chose the answer, so I will do the same thing. I will do my best to score higher than 6th and better than 7th grade. I will also read each passage, over and over still I get it. I hope that for the Cst, i hope this strageries help me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment